Not everyone may know this, but there are a lot of games like Eve Online. For those who don’t know, Eve Online is a space-themed MMO that has been around for over a decade. It’s known for its large scale PvP battles and its detailed economy. While there are many clones and copycats out there, there are also a number of games that take the core concepts of Eve Online and spin them off in different directions. In this post, we’ll be taking a look at some of the best games like Eve Online that you should try out.
Similar Games to EVE Online
There are a number of space-themed games like EVE Online that are worth checking out. Here are some similar games that you should play:
- Star Conflict – This free-to-play MMO game is all about space combat and exploration. Players can choose to fight for one of three factions, each with their own unique ships and technologies. There is a wide variety of PvE and PvP content to keep players engaged, and the game features stunning visuals.
- Elite: Dangerous – Another popular space MMO, Elite: Dangerous has players take on the role of a spaceship captain as they explore, trade, and fight their way through a massive galaxy. The game features realistic physics and star systems based on real data from astronomers.
- Star Trek Online – Fans of the Star Trek franchise will enjoy this MMO set in the iconic universe. Players can choose to align themselves with the Federation or Klingons, and there is a wide range of missions and activities to keep players busy. The game also features beautiful graphics and locations inspired by the TV show and movies.
- Galaxy on Fire 2 – This mobile game offers an immersive space adventure experience with spectacular 3D graphics. Players can trade, fight, and explore their way through a vast universe while completing missions for different factions. There is also a wide variety of customisation options for ships and equipment.
- No Man’s Sky – This procedurally generated space exploration game has players venturing out into the vast universe to discover new planets and lifeforms. The game features beautiful visuals and a relaxation soundtrack, making it a great choice for players who want to explore at their own pace.
Why You Should Play These Games?
Eve Online is an expansive and popular online game with a vast following. It’s no wonder that there are many other games like Eve Online that offer a similar experience. On above section are some of the best games like Eve Online that you should play.
How to get started playing games like Eve Online
Assuming you want to get started playing an MMORPG like Eve Online, there are a few things you need:
- A computer with stable internet connection
- Money to buy the game and any in game purchases
Once you have those basics, you can go ahead and download the game. Most games will require you to create an account before you can start playing. This account will have your login information as well as any billing information if you decide to make any purchases within the game. You may also be asked to enter a valid email address so that the company can send you updates or password resets if needed.
After your account is created, it is time to install the game. This process will vary depending on which game you choose, but most will require that you at least have a basic understanding of how computers work. If this is your first time installing a game, it is important to follow any directions given to you by the software very carefully. Otherwise, you may run into problems later on down the road.
Finally, once the game is installed, it is time to start playing! This can be a daunting task for someone who has never played an MMORPG before, but luckily there are plenty of resources out there to help get you started. The best way to learn is simply by jumping in and playing around with the various features of the game. Don’t be afraid to ask for help from other players if you get stuck – that’s what they’re there for!
Why play games like Eve Online?
Games like Eve Online provide players with a unique and engaging experience that is unlike any other. There are many reasons why people enjoy playing these types of games, but some of the most popular ones include:
The ability to explore a vast and detailed universe. In Eve Online, players can travel to different planets and solar systems, each with their own unique features and dangers.
The opportunity to engage in combat with other players. In addition to the PvE content available in Eve Online, there is also a great deal of PvP action to be had. Players can battle it out in large-scale fleet battles or one-on-one duels.
The sense of community that exists in these games. Because of the size and scope of games like Eve Online, players often form close-knit communities within the game. This can lead to lasting friendships and even real-life relationships.
If you are looking for an online game that is similar to EVE Online, there are many options available. However, these three games – Star Conflict, Elite Dangerous, and Project Discovery – offer their own unique spin on the space MMO genre and are definitely worth checking out if you’re a fan of EVE Online. So what are you waiting for? Start exploring the vastness of space today!